Thursday, January 14, 2010

Product Placement: Miller Time!

Following several recent breakthroughs in the field of turning money into art, my explorations into the tricky terrain of turning art into money continue.
Within a corporate world, owned and ruled by corporations, it seems only fitting to seek gobs of money straight from the source. Corporate sponsorship, endorsements, and free publicity: where do I sign?
Since nobody's been knocking on my door, I've decided to become a Free-Agent of Corporate Advertising. The money is much worse than if I were under their umbrella, however, I am free to pick my own brands.
Being from Wisconsin, with strong roots in Milwaukee, as well as having an ongoing interest in beer, I have chosen to choose the Champagne of Beers: Miller High Life.
Starting with the cap, a crown of contemporary golden dubloons, I will create a monument to this regal, yet reasonable, beverage.
I would estimate my personal consumption of this local treasure to equal an average of 3 bottles per day, 365 days per year. I guess that makes me a valued customer and an honest endorser.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS. (2) CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY, AND MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS.
Stay tuned for part II: "the Bottle"

No comments: