Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lucky Charms: 2nd public offering

A few months ago, I began turning pocket change into Gemstones.
The gesture was hugely symbolic, a literal transmutation of a low-value financial substance into one of tremendous worth.
Last week, a poker-playing friend bought this gemstone from me to use as a "card cap" at an upcoming tournament. Apparently in poker, this is something you set on your hand to prevent anyone else from accidentally disturbing your cards.
Well, it worked. He won the tournament.
Luck + Skill + Awesome Art = Big Win
To celebrate, I'm offering 50 more "dime-onds" to the public, for $100 each. If you're interested in owning one, please let me know. I can accept payment via credit card, and each will come with a signed certificate of authenticity. Invest in my rise to notoriety, and invest in your future.

Click to complete transaction $5 for shipping will be added automatically


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ted,

Its very interesting what you are doing with the coins and such. I wish you the best of luck with what you are doing. I'm sure you have done you research on this but it has been my impression that it is illegal to destroy currency...I think it is considered still property of the government and/or public property. If you have yet to look into this you should. Like I said, I respect what you do and wouldn't want you to get in trouble for it.